Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used on multiple devices if it is m3u only, however you can watch only on 1 device at a time.
You should use a VPN only if your internet service provider is blocking or throttling your connection, otherwise you don’t to use a VPN, as our service is perfectly safe to use.
First thing to do is to restart your router, device and try again. This helps in many cases.
If the issue still continues, you have to test the internet speed directly from your device.
Open this website: www.fast.com directly from your streaming device (not a different). The result should be 20 Mbps or higher.
If your device is not getting the proper speed or your internet provider is throtlling your connection, you’ll experience buffering.
This means your internet provider is throttling or blocking your connection. Many internet service providers in UK (sometimes from other countries too) are having this issue and the only solution for this is to use a VPN.
Yes, We offer a reseller plan at the best price.
Yes, we do have EPG. We usually send the epg links when sending your order. If you have not received it, contact us an we will send it.
We stand behind our service. You do not like our service! Cancel any time and pay only for the period you have used.
Subscription starting to be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.
We activate all new accounts in 30 minutes to 12 hours hours after the invoice is paid.
There is a lot of IPTV apps on Play Store but in this tutorial, we will use IPTV SMARTERS app.
You can download the app from this link: DOWNLOAD
Install the App, Open it, Click on “+” then click on the button “Login with Xtream Code API”
You should enter the host the user and the password, you will find them on your member area
NB: on your member area the host will be ending with /c you should delete this part.
You can use KODI if your device is jailbroken, if no you can use this app: GSE SMART IPTV or IPTV SMARTERS as explained on ANDROID Part
* Go to the remote playlist
* Add the m3u URL link available on your member area.
* Open Kodi
* Select SYSTEM
* Select TV (or Live TV if you are on a version lower than 15.2 and if you are then consider updating)
* Select General
* Select Enabled
* You will now see a pop-up saying that you have no PVR Client enabled. Select OK
* Scroll down and select PVR IPTV Simple Client
* Select Enable
* Select Configure
* In General select M3U PlayList URL, Type the URL Link available on your member area
* Select OK
* Reboot Kodi
* On your Home Screen, you should now see TV (or Live TV if on an older version of Kodi). Open that to see the live channel list
* Leave your Mac Address with the order NOTE
* Enter our URL PORTAL on your Mag that sent to you via email
* Reboot your box
To install our IPTV channels on your SMART TV, you will need to download
Smart IPTV app (SIPTV) and follow the steps available on their website http://siptv.app/
If you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in.
For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install of Kodi itself.
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again. Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you can view from more than 1 device at the same time.
If the link is not working, always check the link on PC using the VLC software. If it works it means that there is something wrong on your end. When typing in your M3U link make sure you are not entering any space and you are not using your M3U link on other devices.
Contact us or create a support ticket if the link does not work on your PC after troubleshooting.
* Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
* Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
* Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
* If you’re using an STB emulator did you follow the steps in our guide to Setup Android STB Emulator?
* If you’re using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your app’s cache then restarting your device?
* If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
* If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
* Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation e-mail?
**For MAG box, we recommend that they use the older version. In the meantime, we are using the template below:
NOTE: Please be informed that there is an ongoing blocking issue with MAG Box that is manufactured by Informir. Rest assured though that our technical team is hard at work in reviewing the issue further to help our valued subscribers be able to use the service with this device again.
In the meantime, we highly suggest doing a Factory Reset on the device and then disable Software Auto-Update and turn Beta off in Settings. Load the Firmware on its original or oldest version like v14.
If it still doesn’t work, we can cancel your service. Our customer’s satisfaction is most important to us.
Let us know how it goes from here so we can provide other troubleshooting steps you can try.